In this article, we review:
- What is the Inventory feature of the MarketMuse Suite?
- How to find your content inventory
- What are the Pages, Topics, and Plans sections?
- The Search Feature
- The main list of opportunities in the Inventory
The MarketMuse Suite scans your domain to create a full content inventory and keyword universe. Each page and topic relevant to your domain is mapped, prioritized, and searchable in this section.
How to Access The Inventory
The Inventory can be found by clicking the inventory icon on the left nav panel (1). There is also a quick link to the inventory on the Dashboard (2).
The Pages, Topics, and Plans Sections
- Pages (1) Pages presents all of the pages in your content inventory. When we migrate your domain into the MarketMuse Suite, our proprietary AI runs a site audit on all of your content and prioritizes it to show you your greatest opportunities for content to optimize. From the pages section, you can search and organize your published content and view valuable SEO analytics.
- Topics (2) Topics surfaces all of the topics relevant to your domain - whether you rank for them or not. During the site audit, the MarketMuse AI creates a keyword universe for your domain, surfacing every topic that should be targeted to improve your domain authority. Some of these topics you may currently rank for, and others you may wish to target with newly created content.
- Plans (3) Plans are groups of opportunities, whether they be pages, topics, or both. You can create plans around a central theme or business objective. If you are on a Silver level plan or higher, we create plans for you and create Content Briefs associated with those plans.